IT Write For Us
IT stands for “Information Technology” and becomes “I.T.” pronounced. IT refers to everything that has to do with computer technology, such as networks, hardware, software, the Internet or the people who work with these technologies. Today, many companies have IT departments that manage the computers, networks, and other technical areas of their companies. IT jobs include computer programming, network administration, computer engineering, web development, technical support, and many other related professions. Since we lived in the “information age”, information technology has become part of our daily lives. In other words, the already overused term “IT” remains. To Write for us on IT related topics, please see below.
How to Submit Your Articles?
To get your Blog posted on Thisisitbase, you will first have to pitch us a post and showcase your writing skills and knowledge.
You can drop a mail at email@example.com with the subsequent info
Why Write for Thisisitbase – IT Write For Us
If you write for “thisisitbase,” you get:
If you write for us, your business targeted customer can be read of Our blog; you can have massive exposure
You can link back to your website in the article, which shares SEO value to your website
This will help in building relationships with your targeted audience
If you write for us technology, visibility of your brand and content globally
Guidelines for Blog Post
- The article should be 1000+ words and should be unique
- We limit 2 links per article,1 for your homepage another to your internal page
- Content quality should be high and well researched
- Image with Copyrights, size should be 1200 X 700 pixels
- We appreciate it if you cheek with the content on Grammarly to avoid grammatical mistakes
- Once we receive the article, our quality team will check the content for plagiarism article tone, and other guidelines
- If the article meets all the guidelines, then It is forwarded to the editorial team
- Our editorial team will check with the queue and schedule the article as per the queue
- Once the scheduled article Is published, the article link will be sent back to the quality team